General Terms and Conditions
- Ticket fee includes access to participate in all ANS 2020 sessions.
- Summit Registration fees DO NOT INCLUDE accommodation, travel, or tickets for the Gala Ball.
- Where applicable, daytime catering (morning/afternoon tea and lunch) is included.
- Breakfast and dinner are NOT included in the ticket price.
By registering and paying either the full ticket amount or a deposit, you accept the Summit will be recorded or photographed and give permission to appear in the recordings and photographs of the Summit.
If you opt to pay for the summit by instalments a deposit of $125 must be paid immediately to secure your spot (by 11:59pm 10/11/2019). Two further instalments of $230 will be drawn from your nominated account, one on 28/02/2020 and the second and final payment on 28/05/2020. You must ensure there are adequate funds available for these payments to occur or you will incur a dishonour fee. Your ticket will potentially be forfeited if you default on your payment.
You can alter your Credit card details via your login on the ANS website if required.
Summit places are allocated according to the date on which payment is received by Australian Naturopathic Summit Team (the Summit organiser), unless otherwise indicated in the Summit advertisement. Advice regarding the number of places remaining does not guarantee a place. Registrations and payment must be received by the Summit organiser before the closing date 31st July 2020.
Prior to the Summit commencement you will receive an acceptance email, a tax receipt and any other information relevant to the conference. If you do not receive confirmation of your registration please contact [email protected].
The Summit organiser accepts no responsibility for any technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any human error which may occur in the receipt or processing of registration.
Whilst the program is correct at the time of publishing, we reserve the right to make changes to the program, location and/or speakers without prior notice. Such alterations may occasionally be necessary due to circumstances beyond our control. We are not liable for any consequential loss arising from such changes.
Views expressed by guest speakers are their own. The Summit organisers disclaim any liability for advice given, or views expressed by any guest speaker at the event or in any documentation provided by them.
The ANS website may contain links to external websites and this privacy statement does not extend to those external websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of external websites.
Refunds and Cancellations
Tickets are STRICTLY NON-REFUNDABLE. You may however consider three options below if you are no longer able to attend the event:
1. You may pass your ticket on to another delegate, if you are unable to attend the ANS 2020.
- In this option it is YOUR responsibility to organise a replacement participant and transfer of funds for your ticket.
- Once the transfer has taken place the event organiser MUST BE notified of replacement participants by sending full name, email address and contact number of your replacement to [email protected] with the replacement participant CC’d into the email notification.
Please Note: If you have secured your ticket by part payment – YOU WILL STILL REMAIN RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PAYMENT OF THE TICKET. ATTENDEE NAMES CANNOT BE SWAPPED UNTIL THE TICKET HAS BEEN PAID IN FULL. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have adequate funds in your account to honour the payment process if you purchased your ticket using the payment plan option.
2. You may surrender your ticket to the ANS team for re-sale.
- Please email us at [email protected] as soon as you aware that you are unable to attend the event. By surrendering your ticket to the ANS 2020 Team, you agree to a $50 administration fee. The balance of monies paid, above $50, will be refunded to you ONLY ONCE a purchaser for your ticket has been found.
3. Extenuating circumstances:
- If re-sale of your ticket isn’t possible in the timeframe before the event and you aren’t able to pass your ticket onto another delegate you may apply for a refund for extenuating circumstances. Please send the ANS 2020 Team an email as soon as you are aware of your extenuating circumstances that will prevent you from attending ANS 2020 to [email protected] The ANS 2020 Team will consider your request within fourteen days. Further proof of your hardship may be required prior to a decision to refund your ticket. IF the ANS 2020 team agrees to a refund, a $50 administration fee will still be applicable.
Payments made on the part payment plan will be drawn from your nominated credit card on the specified dates.
One payment of $230 will be drawn on 28/02/2020 with the 3rd and final payment of $230 drawn on 28/05/2020. You MUST ensure there are enough funds available on your debit card/credit card.
If a payment default occurs on one of your part payments, the payment system automatically has a second attempt to draw funds. If the payment defaults again we will attempt to contact you by telephone and email over a one week period from the date of notification of the default.
If we are unable to contact you within a week regarding your payment default, there is the possibility that you will forfeit your ticket for the ANS 2020. The initial deposit of $125 will NOT be refunded in ANY circumstances if you have defaulted on your payment and there has been no communication with the ANS 2020 Team regarding this. You agree to forfeit this amount if you default on your part payment plan. A refund will be given for any monies paid towards your ticket over $125.
Please contact [email protected] immediately if you cannot afford payment when it is due.
ANS 2020 waiting list
We are compiling a wait list of names those who have contacted [email protected] in case tickets become available for the event.
Once the ANS 2020 Team are advised that a ticket has become available, we will contact everyone on the waitlist to advise that the ticket portal on https://www.australiannaturopathicsummit.com.au is open. The ANS 2020 Team will show no favouritism in this process.